Friday, September 05, 2008

the Cause?

Kaelyn had been sick since last sat. She has been sick for 7 days! And she passed the germs to me 2 days after she fell sick!

I really don't understand why she has been falling sick so often. She had a fever about a month plus back, then 2 weeks later, fever again, then 2 weeks later (which was last Sat), came down with a runny nose. And I think she is now developing a cough.

I pose this question: Why is my Kae always falling sick? The 2 paediatricians that we have seen both have the same reply: Does Kae go to infant/child care? NO! The only kids she comes into constant contact with are her 2 cousins when we go back to my in-laws' place. Oh, she must have caught the viruses from somewhere. Do we bring her out often? NO! We only bring her out at most twice a week, during the weekends. Conclusion: Zit.

That is why I keep wondering: Is it really that easy for babies and kids to catch viruses and fall sick just by going out a few hours at most twice a week? I haven't even bring Kae to any baby classes yet! Or are the culprits the 2 cousins; they fall sick very very often. Seriously (they attend school and come into contact with other children). Or maybe the constant wet and/or dry coughing of the grandparent is the answer. He even used the hankerchief he used to wipe his mouth after his cough to wipe on Kae's mouth to rid her of her saliva! OMG.

I really feel like doing an experiment. Maybe when Kae is better, I will not bring her go shopping and bring her to her grandparents', followed by another week of not bringing her to her grandparents' and bringing her shopping. And we will see.

There must be a cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...