Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Must Have App for iPhone 3G

I discovered the most brilliant iPhone application for my iPhone 3G - the video camera!

Yes, as my iPhone doesn't have the video camera function, I was thinking of upgrading to the iPhone 3GS just for that function, but long story short, I decided not to upgrade the phone after all. It will cost a top up charge of $300 instead of the usual $100!

Anyhow, a blessing in disguise it turned out to be. And it's Qik Video Camera to the rescue! Although I think the quality will not be better than that of the inbuilt video camera of the iPhone 3GS, the quality is good enough for me! Heehee. Best application ever!

And this is a video of Kae in school during the Family Eat Together day. Boy was she happy that both mummy and especially daddy managed to squeeze time out from his busy work to have dinner with her in school together with all her friends and their parents. Thanks daddy!

1 comment:

  1. haha I have never seen Kae so happy before!

    Nice to hear her speak a full sentence too "Somebody dropped the tray on the floor!" -

    The iphone video function definitely comes in handy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...