Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kaelyn's 3rd birthday Part 2

We celebrated Kae's 3rd birthday in school and at Prego today.

Kae was all excited about celebrating her birthday with her friends. When I reached her school in the afternoon with the cake, her teachers told me that Kae was so excited and informed all her friends that I would be arriving with a cake for them to share her joy.




After the cake session in school, I brought Kae out to shop, and to wait for daddy to have dinner at Prego. The staff kindly sponsored a slice of cake for Kae after learning it was her birthday and rounded up to sing her a birthday song. Talk about being the centre of attraction.




So, 3 cakes for her 3rd birthday. 4 for her 4th?

But before that, I have to crack my head to think of ideas for Kerri's 1st birthday in June. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...