Monday, December 22, 2008

13 years in the making

I attended a wedding dinner of a primary school classmate last night.

The wedding couple actually dated for 13 years! Yes, they've dated since they were 16 years old. I am sure they've had their share of downs, since it was mentioned in their mandatory speeches. But the point is, they've stayed together through all the turbulance (yes, the groom is a pilot :P) and are making a commitment to each other to remain together for the rest of their lives. That's something. And it is heartwarming to know that such first loves still do exist. Congrats again KJ!



1 comment:

  1. hmm sounds like a wedding dinner with a romantic story..!

    Was supposed to be overseas so I couldn't attend his wedding.. but had to cancel my trip last minute due to food poisoning... looks like I missed out! and you look really pretty in that dress and hairclip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...