Thursday, December 04, 2008

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

My favourite month of the year is here again. Yes, Christmas is coming. It's something about the air in December that makes me feel like holidaying, although now I am not working, and everyday is a holiday to me?

Anyway, this December is different for me in a few ways. First, it will be Kae's 1st Xmas! Well, she celebrated last year with us while she was still in my stomach. Haha. Wondering what to buy for her as her 1st Xmas present. Hmmm.

Oh and also, we will not be putting up our Xmas tree this year. Sigh, because Kae will just pull everything down! Maybe will get the tiny puny tree that is like what 20-30m tall, and just display it on the TV cabinet. I need my house to look Xmas to get in the Xmas mood at home!

And we will not be going overseas for holiday this year end. Time to save money! And also not much places we can go if we wanna bring Kae along. Instead, we are just going to stay 1 night at Rasa Sentosa. Chose this place as it's just at the beach so we can just bring Kae to nua there or at Cafe Del Mar. Pray for good weather! I always complain that every year we will miss Zoukout coz we are abroad. Well, we can go this year! Except that we've decided to have a bbq on the same night. Hiak. Doesn't matter, I don't fancy dancing around in the sand and sweating it out and squeezing with a huge bunch.

But some things just never change. Like the fact that even though the economy is bad at the moment, crowds still cheong the malls, and it is damn difficult to find a place for dinner in orchard; you can see long queues outside all the restaurants. My dar dar will be on his 2 weeks block leave soon! Heehee. Can hardly wait! And I tend to overspend during this festive period :p. Sigh. Need to stop signing up any pacakges! But I do need to get my Chinese New Year clothes and shoes! Yada yada. I will most probably end up just buying anything at the last minute on CNY eve again, as usual. What's new.

I lurve lurve lurve December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...