Monday, August 24, 2009

Dine with the Horses

We finally made our way down to Rider's Cafe for brunch.

I've always wanted to try the food here as I've heard good reviews about this place. And we nearly did not make it again, as the weather was crappy when we were on our way there. Yes, it started raining when we were just parking our car at the free carpark outside the cafe. But thankfully, the rain stopped within fifteen minutes.

Please do make reservations if you ever want to dine at Rider's Cafe on weekends. We were 5th on the waiting list for walk-ins, and this is on a bad weather day mind you. In the end, we waited for like 30 minutes before they ushered us to the terrace area where our seats were. The terrace area is actually for the Bukit Timah Saddle Club members, but I guess the place was too crowded, so they decided to open the small area up.

We waited for another 20 minutes for our food to arrive. I am just glad the food did not disappoint! Dar had the Rider's Burger (as usual), and I ordered the Eggs Florentine (I lurve eggyyy breakfast!) and we had the pancakes to share. I lurve lurve their pancakes! It just taste divine with their blueberries and cream and butter! My Eggs Florentine is good too, and the burger is not too bad according to dar. And their cafe latte is good too. Well, this is a brunch place I would definitely return to for more! And this eatery wins hands down if you want to compare them with their neighbour, seriously! Ah yes, must call to make reservations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...