Monday, December 14, 2009

Perth Trip day 1

We decided to take a short trip to Perth in December, as dar would be on long leave.

We took the morning flight and landed in Perth in the afternoon. Our kind host, Edmund came to fetch us from the airport; we would be staying for 3 nights at their abode located at Joondalup. Initially, I was quite apprehensive, as they have a dog! And all my friends who know me know that I am freaking scared of dogs! As I was chased by a dog before, twice! And the 2nd time, the dog managed to bit off my slip on shoe! But luckily for me, Chester (the dog) was super friendly, and didn't really lick me all that much. And Kae really love Chester! She was so excited at being around a dog for 3 nights. Oh and she love baby Tiffany too!



After settling down at their abode, which is a super nice cosy house, we headed out for dinner. Dinner was yummy! Especially the chilli mussels! I wish they have this in Singapore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...