Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Royal China

I finally tried the dim sum and Royal China located at Raffles Hotel.

We ordered 9 dishes and 2 dessert. Yums! I assumed that the dim sum at Royal China was very expensive. But hey, the price was quite reasonable, plus the portion of the dim sum was quite substantial! Of all the dishes, my favourite was the egg tart! You simply have to try them!



Their decor reminds me of the brand Tiffany, as the colour of the restaurant was in tiffany blue and silver. Heh. Nice.


My only complaint was that the food when served, was not very hot. Well, we reached just before 2pm, and I guess that we had the last round of dim sum. But still, they would have tasted so much better if they were served hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...