Monday, August 23, 2010

Passing time

I've been playing this game on the iPhone the past week or so.

Wedding Dash
. Yes. I played this (the free version) before when I first bought the iPhone, but now that there's an new look to the game, I decided to purchase it this time round.


I've actually stopped playing games on the iPhone some months back. But now, I need to. I need to wait for Kerri to sleep soundly after her feed at night so that I can go off to pump my milk in peace. I can't have her crying out loud in the middle of the night and wake Kae up. The other reason is I need to do something to keep myself awake while waiting for Kerri to sleep soundly. I've been so tired nowadays that I can doze off straight away the moment I close my eyes. Even while I'm sitting. Yes. I'm that tired. So in between her milk drinking and my milk pumping, which is her falling asleep time, I play games. This is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...