Saturday, April 09, 2011

the House of Robert Timms

I finally got to try the coffee at the House of Robert Timms.


I'm a coffee lover, so naturally I get all excited when new coffee houses open in Singapore. Especially now that coffee/latte art is catching on. Some houses are famous just for the art drawings in the cup and of course for their great tasting coffee.

And so I went and tried their latte and pavlova.



Their latte certainly didn't disappoint, though I can't say the same for the pavlova. Maybe the sweetness of the meringue cake is just not mfor me, though I love the crispy outer layer of the dessert.

There are currently 2 branches in Singapore the last I heard. One is at Borders Wheelock which I went to, and another is at Orchard Shopping Centre. A definite must go for coffee lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...