Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Antoinette

I met up with Clarice for tea at Antoinette.

As Canele no longer sells Mont Blanc, I had to find another shop which does. Kki unfortunately is too far for me. And then there is Antoinette.

I have been meaning to try the cakes at this shop. It is always crowded with a queue whenever I pass by at around 3-4ish on a weekday. So, I went down at 5pm to try my luck.

And we got a table. I think this is the only lull period for them. Anyway, I don't really fancy this place. Too snobbish for my liking. Even the teenagers who patronize this eatery all carry branded bags. Seriously. Their Mont Blanc is not bad, but a tad small for the price. Kki's still rock. And the coffee is of a pathetic quantity. I don't think I'm going back for a second round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...