Saturday, April 07, 2012

Taipei Day 2 Part 2

And after lunch at Mr J, we continued to make our way to 西門町.



It was super crowded by the time we reached. Just after lunch time. We were lucky to snag a seat at Macs to rest our feet; it was full house!

And since we were at 西門町, I simply had to try the mee sua at 阿宗麵線! And I didn't know that it's different from the mee sua in Singapore! In Singapore, it's all oysters in mee sua, but at 阿宗麵線, it's pigs' intestines! Heh! My love! Oh and dar only tried the mee sua. Haha!



After the mee sua, we went around and decided to try 繼光香香雞, just because there's a long queue! So typical yah?

The taste is not bad. The only thing I dislike about this brand is that there are broken bones in the chicken bites. Hence a bit tough to feed Kae.

Just opposite 西門町 is 西門紅樓, where they have lots of cultural craft for sale. It's quite an interesting area to shop actually. Just that the things are not very cheap, and maybe too arty for some.


And our last stop for day 2 is 師大路夜市. With 2 girls in tow, I reckoned it's hard for us to try all the food goodies there. We did try food from 4 stalls. Heh. And no, I didn't try the smelly beancurd. I wanted to, but the smell was just too strong for me. Really smelt like drain water.

This spring roll kind of crepe was nice.

The fried chicken bits was average.

Okay, I think this is satay? Nothing fantastic, so don't bother to queue.















And my favorite food for the night, their dessert! I love their milk flavored shaved ice with strawberries. A must try!















And their ah balling soup was not too shabby either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...