Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2nd last lesson at JG

And so, this will be Kerri's last week of lessons at Julia Gabriel Play club.

I think I will miss attending lessons with Kerri. It's always a case of mixed emotions when it comes to your babies growing up to be independent. On one hand, I am so glad for the time I will have when Kerri finally goes to full day school come June. On the other hand, I will miss spending my time with her, watching her grow day by day in school, seeing how she interacts with her friends, how she does each activity with her usual stubborn streak.

Oh well, what has to come will come. So for now, time to take more photos of her cheeky self!


I am curious to how she will react to activities given by the teachers in school next time. She is still resistant to paint after 3 terms at JG.


And her (and all the kids) favorite part of the class, playground time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...