Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 2 at The Racha

This is my 2nd night at The Racha. Just had a super heavy seafood dinner.

This place is super nice! Great place to rest and relax. Just that I have to endure a 40 minute speed boat ride which totally freaked me out. I was super sick after the ride here. To think that I have to take the same ride back 2 days later. Sigh. I am so not looking forward to that.

Other than that, I am so waiting to go home to my baby! Just saw Kae via a video call on Live Messenger. I miss you so much Kae! *Muack*

Will post pics when I am back. Actually can post now, but I am too lazy to do any "work". Heh.

Oh, and please pray for good weather for me! We were lucky enough today to have a whole day of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...