Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tired.....

The past 3 and 1/2 weeks have been tiring. First, Kaelyn had been waking up every hourly at night. Then she kept on crying for no reason. Then she will cry once I put her down, i.e. not carrying her. How can a little one be such a terror? Argh. I need to be there for her constantly, like 24 7. I can't poo, can't bathe, can't eat a proper meal until my dar is back from work. I wonder how much longer I can keep on this lifestyle.

Like today for instance. I've had just enough time to eat half a bowl of cereal in the morning, stuff 4 pieces of bread in my mouth to curb my hunger at 5 plus in the afternoon, and gulp down my instant noodles within 5 minutes at 10pm. I haven't poo, haven't bathe, haven't pump milk. Coz my dar is not back yet.

I am tired. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...