Saturday, August 09, 2008

Love Hate Love Hate

I've had a rough 2 weeks.


Kae had been waking up every hour until her 5am plus milk feed. And I need to rock her for a while before she finally go to sleep each time. Thus, I was cranky, irritable, frustrated, emotional. I really really wanted to just sleep without any interruptions.


Dun get me wrong. I love my Kae. But I "hate" her when she is cranky. Not Hate hate, but Love hate. You know what I mean.


I think the person who suffers the most when Kae and thus me, are cranky, is my dar dar. He always bear the brunt of my frustrations. So poor thing.


Well, he decided that we should go for a short trip in august without Kae so that I can rewind and relax. All has been booked and we will be off to Phuket 22-25 Aug to The Racha. I know I will miss Kae. Sigh. Let's hope I can get through the 4 days then.


She will be turning 7 months old in 2 days' time! We brought her to Cafe Del Mar today to "celebrate" in advance. She wasn't really thrilled as she did not have enough sleep. Heh.




Oh yah, and Happy Birthday Singapore!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...