Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh what a Night!

22nd November 2008 was a night to remember.

I left Kaelyn to sleep overnight at my parents' place for the 1st time. She did sleep, but not throughout the night. According to my mum, she slept at her usual bedtime, 11 plus. But she woke up at 3am and refused to sleep. She finally slept before 5am, and woke up at 8am. She slept again at around 9am. I was hoping that Kae would be able to spend the night over at Bishan without much problems so that I can make it a regular thingy. Oh well, she will get used to it, *evil grin*.

Mummy and Kae before going off to Bishan:


The reason why i left Kaelyn overnight was because I wanted to go party! But alas, Aud, Jas and I ended up at Balaclava to chill; we still had a fantastic time! I think we don't have the energy anymore to dance the whole night.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Why? Because there were shoe shops in Suntec for me to go to buy shoes, as my right shoe died on me! I only noticed that my strap broke after dinner. Heng ah, if we had gone to Clarke Quay as planned, I would be limping around in one shoe. This is the 1st time I've worn a shoe till the strap broke. And it happened to be my favourite pair; the one I bought for my ROM. Sob sob. In the end, I bought myself (another) RED pair. Heehee.

My favourite pair:


My new shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...