Wednesday, November 11, 2009

12 years ago

I was walking around the shops in Orchard. And suddenly, I saw groups of junior college girls shopping for their prom night. Yes, that time of the year is here.

This brought me thinking to my own prom night in JC. I have no idea why, but it seemed that it was no big deal in my JC. We didn't have prom dates; we went as a class. Our prom king was a joke, seriously. Our prom queen thought she was getting married that night, and was all dressed in white, and her prince charming was also dressed in white. After the draggy dinner, everyone except the commitee went down to boat quay to celebrate in a less stuffy environment. I still remember that night. Students from VJC, ACJC and SAJC were all gathered at Boat Quay after their dinner, which happened to be on the same night. And I had to call my dad to come fetch me and my friends home as we could not get a cab during the wee hours of the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...