Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Handburger

We finally tried the burgers at the Handburger.

Kae was with my parents so we thought why not eat there as we would not have gone there is Kae was with us. As luck would have it, just when we want to eat there, the queue there was super long! And it was a Tuesday!

Anyhow, the food did not disappoint. I had the Original Handburger, while dar had the All Works burger. The patty was juicy at first. But as I took quite a while to eat, it became dry and crumbled after a while. I lurve their straight cut fries! It seems like the fries have been placed and crushed in between paper; quite dry and thus not oily at all!


And please have their Lychee Mint drink. It tastes like the mint was freshly crashed!

But it is quite expensive. 2 burgers and 1 drink cost us around 40 bucks. Hmm. To indulge in expensive burgers once in a while is okay I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...