Thursday, November 26, 2009

Santouka's still my number 1

My parents came over to take care of Kae on Tuesday.

I attended the complimentary workshop provided by Canon, as we bought their 500D. The 2 hour lesson basically touched on the different functions of the camera. The trainer did give us some tips here and there. But as the class was huge (think there were like 45 attendees), I don't think we really learnt much. Maybe I will consider attending their paid course. Hmm. But then again, I am not that into photography yet. Hah!

I met dar for dinner at Santouka. Usually, when Kae is not with us, we try to eat at places where we won't/can't bring her. For Santouka, as the place is quite cramped, even though they have baby chairs, we won't bring Kae there. Also, I don't think her stomach can take the rich taste of their ramen.

The main reason we went there on Tuesday was because there was a promotion for Santouka. There is this 1-for-1 coupon for their Choice Pork ramen which can be found on Sunday Times (22 Dec 09) as part of The Central's anniversary celebration. Woot woot! Oh, the coupon is only valid till 29 Nov 09! Super yummy! Santouka is still my number one ramen shop. Hmm. Will it be overtaken by Ippudo when it opens its doors in December? We'll see.


Seriously, I think Santouka is a hot favourite with people. Imagine, we were there for like 30 minutes, and dar saw 2 different friends having dinner there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...