Thursday, January 21, 2010

a Photo update of Kae at LSH

Kae has been doing really well in school. For starters, she only whines in the early morning when dar drops her off in school, and when she bathes (as she hates the water flowing anywhere near her face), and sometimes before her nap time. Other than that, the teachers had assured that Kae is interacting really well with the other kids and don't whine at other times. Most importantly, she doesn't cry and whine "mummy/daddy come back" now! Yay!

Kae now remembers names of some of her friends, especially those who are also of the full day schedule. I always tend to peep at the door before I make my entrance known, and I am glad to see that she has been playing happily with her friends everytime I peep. Hah!

Here are some photo updates of what Kae has been doing in school:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...