Friday, October 22, 2010

The power Toy

Kerri's power toy arrived today.


Yes, we finally bought the Fisher and Paykel freezer. In the end, we decided on the vertical instead of a chest freezer as the former is frost free; I need not bring out the milk bags every time the freezer needs defrosting.

Okay, it may be a bit exaggerating to buy a freezer to store the milk. But I've used up the freezer space at my place, my mum's place and my in-laws' place, and I do not want to waste any breast milk of mine. So, the new addition. And I keep telling myself that I will use the freezer for frozen food next time round when we move; we'll just do grocery shopping once a month!

So my aim now is to stock up my freezer with milk. Pump pump pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...