Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I dread CNY shopping

Isn't this dress pretty?


I saw this Peter Khor dress at Tangs while out shopping for Chinese New Year.

Yes, the dreaded time of the year is here again. Shopping for CNY clothes and shoes. I always try to buy new outfits for each day of CNY. This year there will be 4 days since day 1 falls on a Thursday. While means I have to buck up. It's the same story every year. I always buy my clothes and shoes at the last minute. Even when I start shopping early in December. I don't know why I just can't seem to find clothes and shoes (especially) that suit me (and my theme) each year.

Oh woe is me. Just 1 more month to go. Plus the fact that I can only actually shop in peace 2-3 hours once a week is not helping. The sales are not helping either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...