Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pooh at Nex

Kae's school was closed today. Which meant that I was stuck at home with 2 kids.

So contingency plans were made, and Kerri was dropped off at the in-laws' in the late afternoon, while I brought Kae to the newly opened Nex shopping mall.

My purpose of going to Nex was solely for the Winnie the Pooh meet and greet session. As I thought Kae deserved a treat on her day off from school. We missed the 4pm session, so we had to walk around while waiting for the 7pm session.

So, I had my lunch (yes at 4pm) at Sushi Tei.


After which, I headed to the nursery room at Isetan to pump milk. Yes, I love Isetan nursery rooms, other than the rooms found at Tangs and Paragon.

Then it was time to queue for the meet and greet session. Although there wasn't much of a queue. Seriously, people could still swagger into the session when it has started even when there were only 50 coupons given out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...