Friday, September 28, 2012

Harry Potter Exhibition

I finally visited the Harry Potter Exhibition. I've been planning to visit the exhibition since it opened in June, but alas, it took me more than 3 months to drag my feet down to the Arts Science Museum. Just in time too, because it closes on 30th September.

I brought Kae with me, and introduced her to the world of magic.







The exhibition was quite short in my opinion. I would have been out in 15 minutes, if not for Kae's incessant pleas to play at the Quidditch station as seen below (photography is not allowed within the exhibition halls).

A must go for die hard Potter fans I would say. But I wouldn't head there just to pass time.

Harry Potter Exhibition at The Art Science Museum
Add: 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 0018956
Tel: 6688 8868
Runs from 2 June to 30 Sept 2012

~~~~~

After the world of magic, I brought Kae for a coffee break at the High Society. And of course she ordered macarons for herself. Hah!


Coffee was alright. Kae kept stirring my coffee though. And it didn't taste that great after she did. But I really like coffee places which serves sugar in cubes.




















Add: 2 Bayfront Avenue, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018972
Tel: 6688 7522


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...