Wednesday, July 17, 2013

a day of Eats and Adventures

Kaelyn and me met dar or lunch today at Santouka Ramen located at Cuppage Terrace. While Kae slurped the noodles away, I enjoyed my fatty Toroniku meat.


Add: 21 Cuppage Road, Cuppage Terrace, Singapore 229452
Tel: 6235 1059

~~~~~

After lunch, we head to Oriole Cafe & Bar for some after lunch coffee. And as usual, I ordered my favorite Citrus Sin.


Add: 96 Somerset Road, #01-01 Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Singapore 238163
Tel: 6238 8348

~~~~~

And since I didn't have a chance to bring her during the June holidays, I took the opportunity today to bring her to the Children's Season - Island Adventures 2013 at the Singapore Museum of Singapore. 

We bought the optional craft kit which is available at $5 for Kae to do the additional hands-on activities, like the making of the ang gu kueh and the head piece.








The kids nowadays won't know much about these old time playgrounds we used to play at when we were little.

Kae also learnt more about the different cultural costumes, though I think she wasn't listening to the volunteer who was trying to keep her interested. 




Runs from 18th May to 21 July 2013
Add: National Museum of Singapore, 93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897 
Tel: 6332 3659
Please refer to the link here

~~~~~

And before her Berries class, we went to St Marc Cafe for a short tea break. We tried their Chocolate Banana Split before, so this time round, I ordered their Matcha Milk to try. Big mistake. The former had more ice cream and this Matcha kind has crushed ice together with ice cream. Please check with the counter staff before ordering. I think all with "Milk" has crushed ice in them. 


Add: 1 Harbourfront Walk, #01-108/110 Vivocity, Singapore 098585
Tel: 6222 2309

~~~~~

And while waiting for Kae to finish her Berries class, I sipped my favorite Green Tea Latte. Available at Macs for a limited time only.




















Burp. Ate too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...