Friday, July 19, 2013

PAUL at Takashimaya

I met up with Cherine today for lunch and some shopping. We decided on PAUL and this would be my first time dining there ever since they opened.

Their coffee was alright. Usual cafe standard.

I thought their bread was too hard, and I'm not referring to just the crust alone.


I do love their crepe and it was an excellent recommendation by Cherine. I forgot what cheese they used but that was the main ingredient which I felt made the crepe taste better than anywhere eels. Besides, what can go wrong with the mushrooms and cheese combination?


Their chocolate tart was average, nothing to drool over for.


Add: 391 Orchard Road, #03-16/17 Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Singapore 238872
Tel: 6836 1914


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...