Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Finally, Tim Ho Wan!

Finally, I met up with Clarice and we dined at Tim Ho Wan for tea! Erm, actually, it's for our lunch, but we ate at nearly 4pm haha!


I reached at around 330pm, and though there was a really short queue ahead of me, I could have been seated if Clarice had reached as the people in front were also waiting for their friends to turn up. Tim Ho Wan will not seat you unless the whole group has turned up. And it is definitely easier to snag a table for 2 pax. So when Clarice reached about 15 minutes alter, we were whisked away almost immediately to our table.


My verdict: Though the food is nice and quite worth the money, I do not think it is worth it to queue and wait for hours for the food. I can get nice dim sum at Royal China or Lei Garden. But popping by once in a while at around 3-4pm (when the queue is not that daunting) is okay since I like their pork buns; very sweet! Their prawn dishes are fresh too!













Add: 68 Orchard Road, #01-29A Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...