Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ballet Concert

 Finally, after 2 years of ballet classes, Kae finally agreed to take part in the school concert this year!

Okay, I'm not a big fan of colorful make up for myself, hence my colors are quite subtle for Kae. Haha! She was one of the few who seemed to be under made up!





After we left brought Kae to the University Cultural Centre to prepare for the concert, we drove to The Clementi Mall to buy Kae her very first bouquet of flowers! And oh my, Clementi central area has changed so much! I haven't been here since I graduated from NUS!

And then it was time to feed Kerri her milk.

The naughty one was so excited and wanted to see Kae on stage immediately!


It really was hard to get a good picture of Kae as we were seated really far away.  Can you figure out which was Kae?
 

My little ballerina! The only one who got all her moves correct! Well done baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...