Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Jamie's Italian

I finally got down to have a bit at Jamie's Italian ever since they opened with much anticipation in Singapore recently. And I brought my partner in crime who's having her school holidays with me.

The kids' menu come in the form of a binoculars, which made it really fun for the kids, but not for me as it was not easy to read the menu off the binoculars.


Crayons and paper were provided for the kids to doodle on and there is a badge for every kid to bring home.






And it was time to eat.


I read some reviews and decided to order their crispy squid which was highly recommenced. But sad to say, I wasn't impressed with this dish. 


And don't you think their Jamie's Walnut Salad looks a tad unappetizing? 

I made an additional order of their Italian Bread Selection, which was average. 

The only item I loved was their homemade italian lemonade, which was so refreshing. The other glass of cordial was Kae's which was included in the kids' meal she had.



















She had the spaghetti bolognese. Which tasted quite nice. But the portion was gone in just 5 mouthfuls. Hah!


The set also included a shake me salad which consists of fruits and some vegetables. I didn't even like it. Tasted too raw for me. Do you think Kae would?


I don't think I'm heading back anytime soon.


Add: 1 Harbourfront Walk, #01-165/166/167 Vivocity, Singapore 098585
Tel: 6733 5500


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...