Monday, September 02, 2013

Updog Studio and Vegan Burg

And so I went for my 2nd class at Updog Studio. Loving how my body feels after 60 minutes of hot yoga. 


After my class, I walked around looking for food. And I ended up at VeganBurg.

VeganBurg serves meat free burgers. Yup. You read this right. Everything VeganBurg serves is wholly vegan made only with plant based ingredients and contain no dairy, honey or eggs and free of any animal content. Sounds really healthy right? And they do have a kiddie meal on the menu for the young ones. And a sitting area with some toys to entertain the young ones while the adults have their food in peace.






My first order from this shop is the Hawaiian Teriyaki. And I love love this! I do not feel guilty after eating this plant based burger. Heh. Can't wait to try the rest on the menu.




Add: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-32 The Grandstand, Singapore 287994
Tel: 6462 1281

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...