Tuesday, July 22, 2014

La Mer Eye Concentrate

I got myself a new beauty product, courtesy of the hub when he went for his Hong Kong business trip a few months back. But I've only opened to use this because I wanted to finish my Decleor Expression de Lage Eye Cream first. I've also tried SKII Stempower eye cream and gel (now not in production), Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Eye prior. All of which I did not see any visible signs of any improvements/lightening in my dark eye circles or wrinkles.

Until now. I've used La Mer's Eye Concentrate for a few weeks now, and I've noticed that my dark circles seemed to have lightened and the wrinkles around my bottom eyelids seemed to have diminished. I'm hoping this will work for me and that I've finally found my holy grail for my eye problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...