Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summary of my 5 Day Hic'Juice Restore Cleanse

My second try at a juice detox and I chose the 5 day hic'Juice restore cleanse this time round.

Maybe my body has already been accustomed to the process of juice detox since I did once in April. This time round, I don't feel tired, and in fact felt more energetic. The last time I did a 3 day detox, I exercised only during the 3rd day. This time round, I managed a jog a day before my detox started, hot core yoga on my 1st day, hot hatha yoga on my 2nd day, and another 7.2km jog on the 3rd day of detox. Woohoo!





Having said that, maybe my body doesn't have much water weight, but mostly muscle weight, I lost less weight this time round compared to what I lost during my 3 days detox the last time round. And it was very hard to keep to the juices this time round. 5 days! I was so glad I managed to stick to the detox. I think a 3 day detox will be good enough for me the next round.


1 comment:

  1. Hi roughly how much did u lose for each detox?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...