Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bags galore

I cannot believe myself. After like what 15 trips to Loewe back and forth, I still cannot decide which napa aire bag I want?!??!?!

First, I wanted the gold shimmer colour. No stock. Wait. When they finally have the stock, I decided I want the new pre-fall collection colour. No stock. Wait. Today I went and discover that they will not be bringing in the size for the colour of my choice. And I saw that they have brought in the red coloured bag that I thought they had stopped producing (as it was a previous limited edition) and which I thought to myself I would buy if they ever bring that colour in again. Still I cannot make up my feeking mind. And the thing now is I am thinking I might just go for the "normal" collection, new arrival that is.

I seriously do not know what I want. Maybe I should just stick with the Vuitton family.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...