Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Munmm Munmm

Kaelyn is really quite fickle about her food i must say.

Since the last update, we have bought several new foods for her to try. She loved this vegetable rice cereal today. She had 6 tablespoons! But she didn't want any when we introduced this to her a few days ago. Hope she still loves it tomorrow. I tried this and it tastes like dry seaweed. Eee. Yes, I eat everything that my Kae puts into her mouth. Heeheehee. Some baby food are seriously yummie!


I think the organic rice cereal that we just bought for her taste not good at all. I would not eat this if I have a choice. She only had 1 and 1/2 tbsp of it. Sigh, I will have to finish the whole packet if she retains her taste.

But the food that she "hates" most is the pureed pimpkin and sweetcorn! Her face really "screwed" up after each and every mouth. I managed to "squeeze" 1 tbsp worth into her.


Hmm. Maybe she will be fickle-minded again, and munmm munmm everything dry tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...