Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happieeeeeeee!

It is the end of another loooooooooong week. Kae was waking very frequently in the nights in the early week, and I was damn stressed. Not enough sleep for the whole week. Luckily she got better on thur and fri.

My highlight of the loooooooooooooong week: The Dark Knight, Napa Aire, and meeting up with my primary school classmates. Yes, PRIMARY school. Heehee. The response I (and my classmates) would get when we tell others who we were meeting is usually: Hur, primary school, sure or not? I guess people usually keep in contact with friends they know at secondary, junior college and university levels, but very very unlikely with friends you know when you are 12 years old. So the people I met up with today are whom I've known since I was 7 years old. And 1 of them I've known since I was 5. Amazing hur? We will be meeting up soon hopefully.


The Dark Knight is a kick ass movie. Everyone should watch it! Kudos to Health Ledger, who put up a fantastic impersonation as the Joker. It is a pity that a talent like him passed on so early in his prime.

And I finally bought my Napa Aire! Heeheehee.


It had been a good weekend indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...