Saturday, September 05, 2009

Craving at 2am

As you all know, the three of us have been sick this past week, these past 6 days. I can't wait to get out of my estate and breathe in some fresh air. Being grounded is not fun. Hah. I was washing Kae's clothes today and realised that there ain't much to wash as she hasn't been out this whole week!

And now I am craving for food food food! Argh. Days of plain porridge with salted egg, or mee sua with soy sauce are just plain torture. Plus the fact that I cannot take any coffee! That nearly killed me! Hah. And now I am thinking of the Fatty Weng food I had at Ion last Sunday just before Kae got sick. Sigh. Hungry! Not that they are super nice, just that I am super starved for "tasty" food!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...