Sunday, September 06, 2009

Potty Training!

I've been thinking of starting potty training for Kae for the longest time. But till now, I've not even come close to starting on this.

But now, I've got to. Because I've just bought Kae her new potty chair! Yay! We bought her the Baby Bjorn Potty Chair.


"With its high back support and comfortable armrests, the Baby Bjorn Potty Chair is a comfy “armchair” for your child and a good place to start a life without diapers. Its ergonomic design offers lots of legroom. The inner potty has a high splashguard and is easy to remove, empty and clean. The Baby Bjorn Potty Chair has soft shapes, because sitting on the potty should be a comfortable experience." Well, I certainly hope so, since we've paid a sum of money for this pretty little thing. Oh, we bought it just today during the Baby Fair at Takashimaya. 15% discount!

We initially decided on buying the Safety 1st's Comfy Cushy™ 3-in-1 Potty. It is a 3-in-1 design which features the potty, trainer seat, and step stool. Most importantly, it comes with a soft cushioned seat. But when we took the potty to try, it is actually very very flimsy, as there are like 3-4 individual parts to the potty, which doesn't stay rigidly together. So, dar agreed with my obsession with the Baby Bjorn potty chair. Hah!


I am not looking forward to the potty training at all. Well, read more in the posts to come (I hope)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...