Friday, September 04, 2009

& I finally surrendered

I finally surrendered to the viral infection that was plaguing my Kae on sunday night and my dar on monday night. I threw in the towel and declared myself sick on wednesday night.

I puked lots and the diarrhoea was ewwwwwwwww. But it could have been worse. I could have caught the infection when both Kae and my dar did, and that would have been hell, coz I don't think I can care for then when I am that sick.

Luckily for me, dar was feeling slightly better, and while I rested and slept peacefully in another room wednesday night, he offered to look after Kae the whole night till he wakes to go to work. Whew! Thanks dar!

I am now feeling slightly better. I think this is the 1st time the 3 of us feel so sick as a family. Hah. Now I am just waiting for Kae to recover soonest. Sigh. She's still a bit weak, and still having diarrhoea.

Curse you bloody infection! Be gone for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...