Friday, October 23, 2009

the Best pre-packed takeaway Sushi

Okay, I am a Jap food fanatic. I am always up for Jap food, mostly sashimi and ramen. And not forgetting sushi and tempura. So I seriously went into depression when I was pregnant as I could not have any sashimi (raw food) at all!

Anyhow, I discovered the place (supermarket) where they sell the yummiest pre-packed takeaway sushi; Isetan Shaw! Yes, that supermarket has got all kinds of Jap food for the Jap community.

But their pre-packed sushi was the best! It tastes like it was just prepared by the chef. And seriously, the sushi (namely the fish) tastes a lot better than what a lot of Jap restaurants has to offer. Erm, but that could be the case as I bought the more expensive air flown kind. Hah. These 6 pieces cost me $15.90. But what the heck, the price is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...