Friday, October 16, 2009

RIP off!

Yes, rip off in every sense!

Like I twitted previously, I experienced 3 warbrobe malfunctions during day 2 of my Tokyo trip. 1st, the new cardigan I bought from Mango has a hole in the pocket. And the 2 shoes I brought to Tokyo ripped off literally! Haha.



Yes, my track shoes and my boots have not been in use for a long time, and silly me forgot that this could happen. Anyhow, I was walking around in Tokyo on day 2 during our Mount Fuji tour no less with a "sole-less" pair of shoes.

So when we reached back Shinjuku after the tour, we headed down to Takashimaya immediately to buy me new walking gear. I decided on a pair of Crocs, Olivia. It was quite expensive, but since it was not available in Singapore yet, and since it felt the most comfortable, what the heck.



I just found out that the Crocs cost us SGD$70 thereabouts from dar's credit card bill. And I found that the same pair costs only USD$29.99 on the online website. And to add salt to the injury, one is selling it at SGD$30 at some bulk purchase on an online forum. Argh.

But it feels really comfortable. Now I understand why so many people like to wear Crocs sandals. Heehee. It's time to buy another pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...