Monday, February 08, 2010

& Dar's life is charmed with females

It's official, Kae will be having a baby sister!


I am thrilled honestly speaking. After seeing how small boys behave, I am thankful that Kae is not one, however naughty she already is, she can't compare to the male counterpart. But having said that, I know that everyone would prefer to have 1 of each. It's the way everyone ask the century old question: So it's a boy this time round? How direct is that? Tell that to dar's nephew who asked me this question not once but twice after he knew I was expecting. When I asked him who gave him that impression, guess what his answer was. I suspect all the older folks would be in the male preference zone. Come to think of it, I am the only one I know in my and dar's groups of friends with 2 girls! The rest all have 1 of each or 2 boys. Anyhow, I am happy with any gender, as long as the baby is healthy and happy. Who cares what people think. Bleah!

I am secretly hoping that this baby will look more like me this time round. As everyone can tell, Kae is an exact photocopy of dar. Not that I am complaining, Kae is really pretty! Okay, I am being biased here, but hey, every parent think their child is the best looking kid on the block right? I suspect I will be fairly disappointed if the baby turns out to be another dar lookalike. Haha!

And now, I have every reason and 1 more excuse to buy Kae more clothes, shoes, toys, etc. Because she can pass everything down to her baby sister! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...