Monday, May 17, 2010

J & J's wedding dinner

We attended my cousin's wedding dinner on Saturday. I wanted to attend their morning ceremony, but alas Kae had lessons in the morning, and I would have been too tired in view of my super huge tummy and lugging along a super hyper 2 year old.

This is a cousin whom I grew up with in our early years. As far as I can remember, our 2 families would hang out at least once every week during school term and even more often during school holidays; at our grandma's old house at Jalan Mata Ayer, and their old place at Mandarin Gardens.

Kinda of surreal to see one of my younger cousins getting married, although she's just a mere 3 years younger than myself. To me, and I suppose us all, our younger cousins would just be our younger cousins, I still see them as small kids I grew up with.

This is the happy bride Joan with the sister and bride to be (next March!) Sophia, and me with Kae.


We didn't take much family photos. This is 1 of the 2 that we took actually.


And of course, a photo of the 4th generation must be taken: Chloe, Issac and Kaelyn.


Kae can still remember that she "yum seng-ed" at the dinner when I asked her just.


And these are all of us. And the number of people in this picture will just get bigger and bigger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...