Sunday, May 09, 2010

Sweets for the mummy!

I celebrated my 3rd mother's day this year.

We didn't have much of a celebration actually. Dar and I had an early mother's day dinner on tuesday at Plaza Market Cafe (mainly for their durian pudding and dessert!), so we didn't really plan anything for the actual day. Unlike last year, when we stayed at the Sentosa Resort and Spa.

Anyhow, we didn't do much today. We only went to Vivocity to relax, and also, mummy wanted to try out the chocolate delights at Max Brenner.

And the sweets did not disappoint! As we were quite full from lunch and Yakun, we ordered just 1 drink, the Suckao, and 1 waffle, which I forgotten the name, to share.

I have to rave about the Suckao. *It is the espresso of the chocolate drinks; a small dense concentrated shot of rich chocolate. The term Suckao is made up of 2 words that describe the utensil and the unique drink it contains. Suck, is to draw the dense liquid through the metal tube. Kakao, the spanish word for cocoa beans from which this rich chocolate drink is made and which determine its quality.* (taken from the Max Brenner website) Oh, and you get to choose from dark, milk or white chocolate. And Kae kept taking the chocolate bits to eat. Think she had easily over 20 chocolate bits.


I forgotten which waffle we ordered. But it is the 1st waffle out of the 3 waffles on the menu. It is to die for! The waffle was toasted to perfection.

A sweet afternoon to remember definitely. I will return for more! And oh, this is me with my mother's day present from dar and kae. Thank you! Muacks!


Happy mother's day to all mummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...