Monday, July 26, 2010

1st date night

We managed to squeeze in nearly 2 hours of alone time at Wala Wala on saturday night.


I think we must been really out of touch with the music scene and what's hot and what's not. The band that night was Shirlyn and the UnXpected, and though she and the rest of the band were good as usual, I have no clue to what songs they are singing. And apparently, the crowd all knew the songs! The only songs I was familiar with was when she sang Bon Jovi's "Always" and Queen's "Radio Gaga" and my favorite "Bohemian Rhapsody". Gosh, I'm getting old!

Although it was short (we left the house at 10pm, and reached home at 1245am), it was good while it lasted. No kids to worry about. Just good old beer, fries and music. Just the 2 of us.

1 comment:

  1. thats so nice..a date night! I was telling irwin I want one too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...