Sunday, July 04, 2010

the Wild Child

We went to this quaint little shop Wild Child, located at Club Street yesterday.


I knew of this place as a friend bought one of the Little Giraffe blankets from the shop for Kae when she was born 2 years ago; the Chenille Satin. One side is of the chenille material for when the weather's cold, and the other is of satin material, for when it's not that cold. I lurve this blanket so much that I, and not Kae, am using it most of the time.


Yesterday was my first time stepping into the shop. The moment I stepped on, I was mesmerized. If I've visited this shop 2 years ago, I would have bought loads of stuff for Kae. Their accessories, clothing, toys are oh so pretty. It's like stepping into a fairyland. Look at the photos, you'll get what I mean. But their stuff is not cheap. Sigh. All mothers to be, please visit this shop if you are having a baby soon. And be prepared to pay pay pay! Hee!



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:57 AM

    ooh, so sweet. how much are they selling the little giraffe blanket?
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice and very ex. did you buy that bicycle? it's very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. janelle: the blanket kae has costs $124. not sure abt the other variations.

    jo: erm, no. not sure if the bicycle was for sale, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...