Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the Unsung Hero

It has been tough taking care of the little tigress. And I have been really tired recently. Not enough sleep, not enough time to eat lunch. On an average, I only have 3-4 hours of interrupted sleep daily. And nowadays, all I have for lunch are bread and cookies. Yes. Quite sad. I don't even have time to enjoy a bowl of instant noodles. I have to be at the beck and call of Kerri! Argh.

That being said, it is not just tough for me. The poor daddy is also feeling the heat. After work, he has to help look after Kerri while I look after Kae. He has to watch over Kerri after Kae is asleep so that I can finish up with the household chores. He can only go to sleep after I'm done with the pumping of milk. And in between, he has to do his work online too.

I'm not trying to justify who is doing more or less at home. We are both trying to do what we can as parents. And I know dar is making an effort to lessen my load. Just because he doesn't "complain" on facebook doesn't mean he's doing any less work.

Thank you dar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...