Monday, March 07, 2011

Great start turned Bad

It was supposed to be a great start to my birthday week.

We attended my cousin's wedding on Saturday which was lovely, and I was looking forward to my Sunday afternoon off having lunch with my netball friends.

Then the bomb. 2 bombs actually.

First, the lunch was rescheduled indefinitely, as three out of the seven of us had something to attend to and couldn't make it in the end. One of the remaining four was not feeling too well, and was too tired to make it as she is heavily pregnant. So, the lunch was off.

Me and dar still went ahead with our plan to leave Kerri at the in-laws' place and we took the chance to bring Kae out.

2nd bomb.

Kae had been sick since Friday; she was down with fever. However, she seemed to be getting worse on Sunday. She was in a super whiny mood and fell asleep on daddy while we took a coffee break.


She was so sick that I decided that she would have to give school a miss again today; she skipped school on Friday due to the fever.


And boy, I hate being home alone with the 2 girls. It is emotionally and mentally exhausting.

What a great start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...