Sunday, March 06, 2011

Ralph & Sophia

We attended the wedding of my cousin today.


Sophia is 1 year younger than me. She can only celebrate her birthday once every 4 years, as it falls on the 29th of February. They tell me that I would run away from her when I was young as she loved to bite me.

We managed to attend their solemnization at Rider's Lodge in the late morning even though Kae was down with a fever, flu and cough. Yes, all that in another post. We decided that we should get out of the house as poor Kae was cooped up at Whitewater the whole of Friday.



The weather worked out fine for the happy couple. Yes, it was hot and humid, but at least it didn't rain! The ceremony went on without a hitch!




And rained it did, in the later afternoon, but the weather cleared up just in time before the wedding dinner at night.

I didn't manage to take more photos of the couple, as me and dar were busy taking care of the 2 kiddos, and Kae was super whiny that night. So much so that she didn't want to take photos together with Issac, Chole and Kayla. But Kerri was super friendly, and was totally intrigued by the other children.





Congrats again to Ralph and Sophia. Here's wishing you both a lifetime of happiness, bliss, and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...