Friday, January 06, 2012

Kae's 2nd day at St James

Kae's 2nd day of school was not ideal at all. All the parents were encouraged to step out of the classroom to allow the children to settle into their new classroom environment. Barely 5 minutes have passed, and Kae was crying. She is that clingy to me. And I have already prepared her so many times for today's scenario. Usually Kae is okay to changes as long as we prep her beforehand.

So, there was just me and another mummy together with the grandmother in the class. The other boy was worse than Kae. He kept crying even when his 2 kin were in the class with him.

But guess what, after a trip to the playground, Kae became better and allowed me to stand outside the class! Hah!

After school, as I wanted to bring her out to town, I walked with Kae sleeping in the stroller from the school at Harding Road all the way to Orchard Road, where my first breather was at Haagen Dazz Hilton. Hah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...